listen to the Episode
Notes of the Episode
Claude came to the U.S. and worked as a pharmacist. Because of his persistence and hard work, he landed a job in the biggest pharmacy in the country. Claude was successful in his career but still needed to find additional income streams to pay his bills and support his family. He learned about real estate and decided to enroll in a coaching program.
Claude started investing in real estate and eventually left a flourishing career to start his own pharmacy business. He used his passive real estate income to boost and support it. Then, he transitioned from residential to commercial real estate while his pharmacy business grew. Claude believes that having multiple income streams is key to financial success. He shares his advice and strategies for pharmacists like him and everyone who wants to get a foot in real estate and get their first passive income source. Learn how to make your money work for you. Listen now!
Key Points from This Episode:
- Claude Condo’s childhood to teenage years in Congo.
- How and why Claude got into the path of pharmacy.
- What it was like to move to the U.S. in Maine at 23 years old and with no English.
- His persistence got him his first break as a pharmacist in the U.S.
- The role of his mentors in his success.
- His transition to Miami to work for CVS Pharmacy.
- What pushed him to look for another stream of income?
- How Claude got under Robert Kiyosaki’s coaching program.
- What attracted him to real estate?
- Claude talks about his first property.
- What happened to his pharmacy career as he was starting in real estate?
- What made him leave the biggest pharmacy in the U.S.?
- The strategies that worked for Claude when he started his pharmacy.
- How did he juggle a pharmacy and commercial real estate business?
- Claude’s first transition from residential to commercial real estate was an investment property in Johnson City, Tennessee.
- Claude’s biggest lessons in this journey.
- How has investing in real estate boosted his pharmacy business?
- What’s next for Claude?
“If you’re good in relationships, you’ll never know what other doors might be opened for you.” [00:32:26]
“Don’t be afraid to take a bigger deal.” [00:33:28]
“Nothing will be easy; you just have to be persistent.” [00:33:51]
“Don’t give up. Just keep pushing. Eventually, it’s gonna happen.” [00:34:59]
“If it’s something you believe in, something that is good, something that can serve other people, keep pushing, and eventually it will come through.” [00:35:04]
Rx Real Estate Investment website
Rich Dad Poor DadRich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! by Robert Kiyosaki
Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones by James Clear
About Claude Condo
Claude is the Chairman and Founder of Homestead Community Pharmacy and the Founder and CEO of Rx Real Estate Investment. He invests in multiple NNN healthcare and government facilities and brings over a decade of experience in commercial real estate investment with a special emphasis on triple net (NNN) acquisitions.
Claude is a highly successful pharmacist and multi-business owner who understands the importance of real estate ownership concerning medical practices. He is on a mission to help pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals achieve financial freedom through commercial real estate investing and syndications. Claude is the founder of The Condo Foundation, which provides educational resources, start-up support for entrepreneurs, and healthcare for hundreds of families in Kigali, Rwanda.